02 November 2011

Orks won against Tyranids

We played the "Total War Mission" which provided a nice change to the usual missions in the rule book.

In this 2000 points game my Tyranids lost again against RG's Orks. I took no photos and I don't even know which list I used. Two details I can remember. One is that the Parasite managed to generate 6 Ripper bases - nice! Two is that the Orks failed a lot of leadership tests to the soul sucking of the Doom

My list was probably something like:
- Parasite
- Winged Hive Tyrant
- 2 Venomthopes
- Doom in Spore
- 12 Termagants Devourers
15 Hormagaunts
- Tervigon
- 2x 8 Symbionts with Symbiarch
-2 Trygons

Highlight for the Orks was that the Snootzoga obliterated the Winged Hive Tyrant with a roll of a 12 which means it was sucked into the warp ...

No comments:

Post a Comment